Sunday, August 1, 2010

In the swing of things

I cannot help but feel as if my life is out of balance right now.  I am constantly praying for patience!  Jason is such a scatter brain when it comes to home improvement.  For being an engineer his planning skills are lacking.  He just wants to rip into everything.  This would alright if he was good at finishing what he started.  I am ragging on him and I really shouldn't be!!

So I have officially finished my guest room just in time to host my parents next weekend!  Here are some photos.  The only thing left to do is hang the Art work on the walls and find some cute bedding and make some curtains to hang.  This will happen overtime.  Since I was ragging on Jason I should say the fabric I bought for the curtains in my Living room and Dining room are still in the bags I bought them with.  I too have a way of moving to the next project before the current one is finished.

Another View.  We haven't worked on the doors yet.  
 
Guest Bedroom.  That Paris poster needs to be hung
Another veiw.  Another Paris poster along with our wedding guest book frame thing to be hung.


Surprise!!  No I am not pregnant. (seems every time I say I got a surprise that question is asked)  There are original hardwood floors in our kitchen.  Jason's father Larry came of Saturday to "motivate" him into working on some things and they discovered the floors.  Thus half my floor in the kitchen is torn up and now I'm searching for a weekend that the floors can be re-done with minimal impact on our lives.

Hardwood under the Kitchen. Needs to be refinished.


Jason has hung 3 new cabinets in the kitchen.  He is working on that room while I am going to continue working on the hallway, back bedroom and finally our master that is up stairs.  I will remind myself again..I LOVE MY HOUSE!  Not every young couple could take on such a challange and I am happy that we are doing it together and that we are sharing some funny stories and memories making our home OURS! :)

Until next time..pray for my patience...EM

No comments:

Post a Comment