Monday, July 5, 2010

Behind

Well I feel as if I have neglected my blog for about two months.  I wish I could say I was so busy working on my house that I didn't have time to update this thing.  That would be a BIG FAT LIE!  Life has gotten in the way.

Our fence is still half put up and the grass seed in our back yard has grown along with some weeds that we did not plan.  The plan this week to motiviate Jason to get motivated with me.  So I have started removing the LAYERS of wallpaper in our front bedroom. Hopefully this will jump start him into helping me out again.

In the past two months we've gone on 3 trips (Dallas, Pennsylvania and Concordia) and Jason had his appendix removed!  Add in there a few weddings, one funeral and many nights of softball.  So far our summer has whizzed by. Well I'm off to peel and scrap more wallpaper while my husband naps on the couch.

Hope everyone is having a safe and happy summer.  Hopefully soon I'll have beautiful photos of my renovated home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment