Monday, February 22, 2010

Dining room Next

I am now in the process of planning for the dining room. The floors are refinished in that room. We have removed all of the wall paper and killz the walls. The popcorn ceiling has been scraped off and the repairs to the ceiling have been patched. Jason has also rewired all of the switches and the outlets. I also have the covers for all of them. For some reason I have a addiction to cool looking covers. This are silver with neat lines. I need to take a photo of them.

We picked out a gray paint color called notre dame. Jason wouldn't let me paint it green :( but He loved the green I picked so that has been moved to a bed room.


We went to lowes yesterday and found a light fixture.

I need to prime/ kills the ceiling. Texture the ceiling and walls. Paint the walls.
Then have Jason install the light! And that room is DONE!!

Give me Two weeks and it will be done! Photos will be added of my finished product!


paint color

primed walls

before (look at the wall paper with stains gross)


switch plates.. :)
Lighting

No comments:

Post a Comment